For your convenience, North Dakota Housing offers affordable and convenient housing in the heart of the Bakken – Watford City – the most centrally located community in the Williston Basin. Watford City is the county seat of McKenzie County, which is now the top oil producing county in North Dakota.
Watford City Location
Prairie View Park
304-16th Avenue SW
Watford City, ND 58854
Located 1 Mile South of Watford City on the West Side of Highway 85.
All of these amenities are within a 5 minute drive of Prairie View Park:
- Grocery Stores - Cash Wise Groceries and Liquor, Jack & Jill
- Home of Economy
- Clothing: Red Wing Shoes, FR clothing, Meyers Department Store,
- Food: China Express (Chinese food buffet), Subway, Tokyo Steak House, Taco Johns, Outlaws Bar & Grill, Outsiders Bar & Grill, Little Missouri Café, TJ’s Pizza, Eagles
- Auto Part Stores - NAPA, CARQUEST, OK Tires & Car Repair
- Pharmacies – Barrett Pharmacy and Variety, Larson Service Drug
- Watford City Schools
- Movie Theatre – Six Shooters
- Fitness Centers - Connie Wold Fitness Center, Anytime Fitness (opening soon)
- Fox Hills Golf Course
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park
For more information about our housing solutions, contact us at (701) 842-2811.